2018 Bush Hog MPG-720
Call for Price
Perfect for greenskeepers, professional landscapers and athletic field maintenance, Bush Hog pluggers aereate, dethatch and improve water intake. The ¾-inch spoons provide excellent soil penetration, allowing nutrients and air to reach the turf’s root system to promote healthy growth. A 1 ¼-inch diameter shaft with greasable sleeves supports independent hubs. The steel frame is designed as a weight box so weight may be added to increase down pressure for heavily compacted soil. Slicing knives are also available on all models.
- Heavy-duty weight rack
- Quick hitch compatible
- Available with closed spoons or slicing knives
- Heavier duty frame
- Core type aerator
- Heavy Duty A Frame
- Large 1 1/4 Inch Diameter Shaft
- 3/4 Inch Hard Spoons With Closed Design
- Heavy Duty Steel Weight Rack
- Greaseable Sleeves
- Paired Hubs Turn Independently
- Heavy Duty End Plates
- Powder Coat Paint
- You get consistent plugs up to 3/4-inch to promote root growth.
- Working Width: 72 in.
- Hubs: 12
- Spoons: 96
- Type Hitch: Category I & Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 500 lb.
- Maximum Tractor HP: 60 PTO
- Options: Slicing knife (four per hub)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Colors: Available in Caterpillar Yellow only
- Coring Width
- 72 in.
- 500 lb.